Saturday, July 2, 2011

Toes in the sand

Wednesday morning we all biked to Flamingo Donuts. I wish I would have brought my camera!!! This donut shop is you make your own! You pick out the glaze, topping and such and then they are freshly made to order just for you. I do not eat donuts but trust me these cake donuts were so enticing!!! Kevin got peach cobbler, yes a southern love of mine, the boys got death by chocolate, and dreamsicle. Not only did they look delish, they tasted just as divine! What a cute place, again, I just wish I would have brought my camera!

After our 10 mile bike ride back, we place our toes in the water and toes in the sand! Again we found several starfish and sand dollars!
While Rylan was napping Holden convinced Kevin to let him bike on the trails with him, so here these two are off on their bike adventure. They came back safe and sound and with plenty of stories to tell! Hmm, I am not too sure about these two!

No comments: