Monday, October 31, 2011

Trunk-or-Treat 2011

Sunday was our church's annual Trunk-or-Treat, however this year, they added a Family Fall Fest before. All decked out in our Halloween best, we made our way to the Family Fall Fest. There were bouncy houses. hay rides, a corn maze, digging through the hay bales, lots of games, food, make your own candied apples, and so much more. The children all gathering in the gym for a costume parade, and man where there alot of kids! Finally, it was time to Trunk-or-Treat! This years theme, Star Wars! Isn't this Yoda pumpkin the cutest?! I can not take credit for buying the kit, my sweet Aunt Becky has a knack for finding the neatest items! There were lots of treaters, trust me we handed out plenty of candy, and the cutest costumes. It just so happened we parked beside Rylan's little friend. Literally, he talks about this kid all the time. It is so sweet. He is always telling me "He's my best friend." I wanted to take a picture of them and this was the pose they gave me...it really must be a boy thing.

Another successful year of Trunk-or-Treat! We have already started planning for next year.

1 comment:

Amy said...

you all look awesome in your Star Wars costumes! Wow! If I could get Erik to dress up, it would be a miracle!