Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Feast

Holden and Rylan both had their Thanksgiving Feast and parties this week. Holden's party was just for students. However, they were asked to come dressed as a Pilgrim or an Indian. Right when Holden heard they could wear a costume, he was already planning his attire and accessories! He always has to be in full attire for anything. He decided on an Indian. Rylan's party was a feast for parents to attend and no costume was required but he wanted to pose for pictures anyways.






Rylan's class sang lots of songs and ended with a kiss. So sweet! Then his class transformed into little pilgrims, as you can see Rylan is a ham. After their pilgrim performance it was time for a feast. Rylan seemed to gravitate more towards the sweets, go figure. I made turkey cookies and pilgrims hats. They did not turn out as cute as I wanted but I needed to finish packing for our holiday travels.


One feast and one party with my Pilgrim and Indian, what a wonderful way to start Thanksgiving week.

1 comment:

Healthy Branscoms said...

I love your blog! :) I became a follower! :) Erin