Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Treats

I love making holiday treats, especially at this time of the year. Here are just a couple of treat I've made in the past couple of days. As we are wishing for a "White Christmas" I thought these snowman donuts would help our cause. Then there are cookies to make, I think I have made over 24 dozen between parties, neighbor gifts, teacher gifts, and whoever else I could think of but I think the cutest ones were Rudolph. And since I love my waffle maker so much, I thought up these Santa Hats. I found a cute waffle Christmas tree on Pintrest but I am saving that for closer to the actual day. Finally, the boys gifts for friends, I made Christmas tree brownies with a cookie cutter attached. There are so many other fun treats to make but these are just a few of our favorites this year.

No comments: