Saturday, February 4, 2012

Pajama School Party and Groundhog Day

Thursday Rylan had a Pajama Party at preschool.  He was so excited!  Literally, he talked about it I would say at least a hundred times.  Then on Wednesday night, he woke up 4, yes you are reading that correctly, 4 times thinking we were going to be late for his party.  Oh this little guy.  I promise we were not late for school, if anything we were early.

Here is little bit with his bear, "Bearamy". 


And as we all know Rylan is a bit of a ham and today was not any different.  Here he is hamming it up in class.


Thursday just happened to be Groundhog Day, which we have never celebrated before but I felt guilty after talking to my neighbor.  She was talking about making treats for her kids and once she said that I think every email (craft related) had a Groundhog Day treat on it.  So I gave in and made these mini donut groundhogs as a surprise.  The boys thought they were great, however, they informed me that they did not look like groundhogs but they said they sure tasted good.  And I think that was all that they really cared about, if they tasted good. 


I heard that Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow and it is suppose to be 6 more weeks of winter.  Agg, surely not!  Since this winter was fairly mild,  I have become a little spoiled and I am hoping his prediction was wrong and it will be an early Spring instead!  A girl can hope can't she!

No comments: