Thursday, March 29, 2012

A few of my favorite things

Now that Spring has officially begun, I have a few favorites these days.

1.  Lots of outside playing time!  There is just nothing better than watching the boys ride their bikes.


2.   Tulips!!  Yes, our tulips survived the freeze and they are in full bloom!


3.  New wreaths!  I love crafting when I have time and this was my latest Spring wreath I made.   I love the bright and different colored rosettes.


4. Picnic lunches!  No vacuuming, no sweeping, need I say more!


5.  Bubbles!  How can you begin spring without bubbles.


6.  Mr. Softie ice cream at Prasco Park!  Baseball and ice cream season has begun!


7.  The new Pioneer Woman Cooks: Food From My Frontier cookbook!!!  While I was buying my sister a copy of this cookbook for her birthday, I could not resist purchasing one for myself too!  The recipes are fantastic, pictures are beautiful and her humor is refreshing.


8.  "Baseball with Dad"  Kevin was not traveling and came home early from work to play baseball with his little players.


I have a lot of favorites this spring.  I am just trying to remind myself to take the time to appreciate them all.

1 comment:

The Gibson Family said...

LOVE that wreath! Can I hire you to make one for me? So cute ;) Looking forward to a fun baseball season! Happy Spring!