Thursday, March 1, 2012

Remind Me...

Holden and Rylan are with me all day. Literally, I go to wash the dishes, they stand beside me, I go to fold clothes upstairs, they follow me upstairs, I cook dinner, they are playing under my feet.  You get the idea, I am never alone during the day. I always have my two little ones not far behind.  Today, I told the boys to give me 5 minutes and go play in the basement, I needed to vacuum before we went outside to play.  I had not even begun and they were coming back upstairs telling me to close my eyes they had a surprise.  I closed my eyes and look what I opened them up to....


A "decorated" Rylan!  But it gets even better, look at his back...


When I asked, "What possessed you to do this?" He said he was trying to look like the book we read earlier today.  And what book might that be, Pocahontas


He was an Indian, or trying to be.  Now, I know Rylan did not do this all  by himself, I mean come on, how could he get his back?  I know the main mastermind was Holden. 

Yes, remind me to NEVER leave these kids alone for long ever again!

No comments: