Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Busy Monday

Mondays are always a little hectic coming off of a long weekend.  But this Monday was especially busy.  Besides school, homework, and of course play time, the boys both had swimming lessons and immediately following, Holden had his first baseball practice.  As I was trying to make sure I packed everything we need for both activities Rylan made sure I knew he was the coach too.  He was admen that I pack his "uniform" too.  For a first practice I thought the coaches and kids did great. Since there are 3 coaches, they split the kids up and each coach focused on on skill.  Kevin being one of the coaches, he helped with catching,


then there was throwing, and yes "Coach Rylan" was throwing the balls too


and hitting.  If you are wondering about Holden's attire, he picked it out himself. 


As he told me he "had" to look like a baseball player if he was going to practice like a baseball player.  I always say, it is never a dull moment with this little guy.   Finally, I got Rylan off the field to play but he had another idea...


he decided to try on the catchers uniform.  A little big but he does look the part. 

Holden knows most of the boys on his team which makes him extra excited about this upcoming baseball season.

No comments: