Friday, April 20, 2012

Just another spring day

Now that the temperatures are warming up, all the boys want to do is play outside.  I mean non-stop playing outside!  Not that I am complaining, these two boys need their time outside.  But playing around the house can get pretty dull after awhile and to be honest, it is always more fun playing at the park. 

First the boys were determined to have a tennis match.


Now don't get me wrong, there were a plenty of balls hit between the boys but I think we may have to wait a couple of more years before we can actually have a "real" tennis match. 

After hitting several tennis balls, we packed up our rackets and head for the playground.


Like I said, these boys just keep going and going and going!  Even after we came home from being at the park for several hours, they played basketball, football, and rode their bikes.  Where on earth do they get all their energy?!  It is beyond me! 

No comments: