Saturday, May 26, 2012

Rylan's Last Day of Preschool 2012

Rylan's last day of preschool was Thursday.  I was looking back at his picture from the first day of school


and then his last day of school on Thursday.


WOW!  He looks like such a big boy now! 

His last day of school was a busy one.  First his class started their festivities with a picnic,


we brought ice cream cone cupcakes to share.


After lunch there was still plenty of time for some playing.


Before Rylan's class performance they had a graduation ceremony in their classroom where they received a certificate and some other goodies. 


Our class all contributed to a group gift which one of the mom's made.  Look at this beautiful quilt she made with all of the kids pictures. 


Since I knew we were giving a class gift, I still wanted to give a little something from Rylan so I made cookies.


Finally, we all gathered in the chapel for their big performance.  I was not sure how Rylan would react in front of a big audience but as usual he was hamming it up! 


He was singing at the top of his lungs and really was having a great time.  Holden and I were laughing the entire time!  What a ham!  A sweet ending to a great year of preschool. 


My baby is growing up!  One more graduation next week before we official begin our summer break.

No comments: