Monday, July 23, 2012

It's a....

Today was my 20 week check-up and ultrasound appointment.  Kevin and I both decided a couple of weeks ago that it would be best if I went to this appointment alone since they're long.  Well, this got me to thinking, how are we going to tell the boys if the baby is a girl or a boy?!  After thinking of ideas and searching Pinterest, I decided on a reveal box for the day.

We had a busy morning of VBS followed by golf camp so the boys were worn out but still excited about the big reveal.  After my appointment, I went and filled the box up with balloons and met Kevin and the kids.  So will it be a Boy or a Girl?!  Watch and see.....


Now, it's time to open the box!


I love every ones reactions!


Kevin truly was surprised.  The boys really wanted a brother and as you can see, their wish was granted.


Another baby boy will soon fill these little booties!


We are thrilled that the baby looks healthy and is doing great.  Now, we will anxiously await his arrival in December.  I am sure it will be here before we know it!

3 comments:

Amy said...

yay!! Congratulations! How exciting!

Cameron {The Stimson Chronicles} said...

Love love love this reveal! Congratulations on a healthy baby boy! You look amazing! :}

Amy said...

Such cute pictures!
What a lucky little boy to be being born to such a wonderful mother of boys.
Congratulations to you all.