Monday, August 6, 2012

Quote of the Day

Our house is obsessed with the Olympics, especially the boys.  Each morning they ask to watch the games from the night before.  Their favorite game to watch is swimming  Well, at dinner the boys conversation went as follows:

Holden: "When I get older I am going to be in the Olympics Mom."

Me: "Oh, that's great"

Holden: "Rylan when you get older do you want to be in the Olympics with me too?"  

Rylan: "No"

Holden: "Why not?  We can be on the same team.  Team USA"

Rylan: "Because you can't wear floaties"

Holden: "Rylan, when you are that old you will not need floaties."

Rylan: "No, that water is too deep and you can't wear floaties.  So I am not going to be on your team Holden."

I guess the next Summer games will be less one little swimmer from this house!

No comments: