Monday, November 19, 2012

36 Weeks and Stocking the freezer!

36 Weeks....


Which means we are less than 4 weeks away from our due date.  This also means, I have really started nesting.  We had the carpets cleaned this week, I washed all of the baby clothes, gowns, socks, blankets and towels.  Now I have moved on to stocking the freezer.  Since we do not have family close by to come help, I know it is essential for me to have everything completed and organized to help make life easier once the baby arrives.


Hence starting to stocking the freezer with meals is a part of my "getting everything organized" list.  Next up on my list, finishing Christmas shopping on Black Friday!  Yeah, wish me luck!  36 Weeks and counting...

1 comment:

Cameron {The Stimson Chronicles} said...

You look so amazing, Liz!!! I cannot believe it's almost time for Baby Port #3 to arrive! Hope you were able to finish your shopping today...I did a little bit online, but didn't actually go out. I love all the pics of the boys' Thanksgiving programs and crafts! Hope y'all had a very happy Thanksgiving! XOXO