Friday, November 9, 2012

Quote of the Day


Rylan goes to preschool three days a week and of those three days, I would say at least one of those days they seem to have a story of some sort to tell me.  Today was one of those days.  I am not sure if they were sitting down for snack or playing but I guess Rylan told his teacher that he was "allergic" to girls.  Which was funny.  But then at chapel, I see Rylan placing his arm around a little girl named Lucy.  So his teacher said to him, "I thought you were allergic to girls?"  Rylan says, "I am, just not to Lucy."  Oh young love!!!

4 comments:

Leroy and Sadako said...

That is hilarious !!! Rylan has made our day, once again, we are smiling and hearts filled with pride.

Tammie said...

Hi, This is so cute! I just love the things that little ones come out with. Priceless!!!


Just wondering what you use for a camera? Your photos are so good,but it helps to have such cute little guys to photograph I am sure.

Elizabeth said...

Yes, you never know what the kids are going to say! Thank you, I have a Nikon 7000.

Tammie said...

Thanks it takes beautiful pictures.