Monday, December 17, 2012

2 Weeks Old...Already?!

Leyton is 2 weeks old!  This week he has opened his little eyes a little more.  Our little guy is eating and getting bigger each day.  We had his two week appointment this past Friday and he gained 9 ounces in 7 days which is great!


This week we were also showered with meals, cookies, cupcakes, brownies, and beautiful monogrammed gifts from friends.  I just love anything monogrammed!


I think that is just part of being from the South, you personalize any and every thing!  Not only was I so appreciative of everything brought this week.  It was such a huge blessing to have dinner already prepared as we adjust to having a new little one and still trying to keep everything normal and on schedule for Holden and Rylan.


The boys are still in love with Leyton and can't wait to see him each morning.  It really is precious however, we still have to "gently" remind them each day about being care around the baby and not touch him so much but I guess it could be alot worse.  I keep reminding myself they are still little and everything takes time. I know it is hard to resist this little sweet face!


I can not believe it has been 2 weeks since this little guy entered our lives and captured our hearts.  Happy 2 weeks Leyton!


No comments: