Thursday, December 27, 2012

A White Christmas {A Day Late}

"I'm dreaming of a White Christmas" 

I must admit, I have always wished for a White Christmas and this year we had one, just a day late.  But we will take it!  Even though it snowed on Friday, yesterday and today's snow was the first "real" snow of the season.  The boys could not wait to get out and play.


I was itching to get out of the house and play in the snow too, so Kevin watched Leyton while the boys and I got a little playtime in.


We do not have a huge hill in our yard but it was just enough to get some good sledding in.


Just look at these two!


Pure joy!

Once again, Rylan loved tasting the snow.  Not sure why he does this but year after year you will find this little guy with a handful of snow in his mouth.


Kevin took the boys sledding at the golf course yesterday for some bigger hills and over to a friends house today so these two have had a blast in the snow.  More snow is predicted for Saturday and for the time being I am enjoying the white beauty.  Now if it is still snowing in the spring, I am sure I will have a completely different thought but for now we are going to enjoy our day late White Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

** I used "anonymous" because it is easiest for me right now -- Aunt Carol

Elizabeth -- I love to see -- thru your photos -- how much you clearly love your family. It is wonderful.

My children are my proudest accomplishment! I devoted most of my life to loving and, thereby, nurturing them. I have sent them this address so they can share in your joy.... but also as my own way to brag on you.

I have told Tom.... many times.... how proud I am of you and Kimberly as mothers and wives. I would be proud to tell people that you are my own........ Love to you, Aunt Carol