Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Tummy Time

Tummy time for all three boys has had very different reactions.  For Holden, he screamed and spit-up each time, Rylan loved it so much he would fall asleep, and now Leyton loved it but most of all he enjoyed looking all around to see what was going on.


I am sure you can guess who was right beside him for his tummy time...


Rylan.  He was telling him "good job, little buddy"  it was pretty funny.

Overall, Leyton enjoyed his time on his tummy.


Just another first for this week...that I had to document.  Time fly's by so quickly that I want to  make sure I capture everything.  I heard a quote the other day that keeps running through my head, "You have a child forever but a baby for only a year, enjoy it, it does not last long."  This is so true, nothing last forever, and I am sure I will look back on this time and ask the same question in a year, "Where did the time go?" So you will have to bear with me as I document all of Leyton's "firsts",  just as I did with the boys.  We do not want the poor little guy to feel left out, now do we!

1 comment:

Fairhope Supply Co. said...

I have boys and remember their first baths. So sweet! Great photos too.