Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A New Do?

I took the boys to get their haircut over the weekend and Rylan told the girl he wanted spiky hair.  Me, on the other hand, did not want his hair as a buzz cut so we opted for a little shorter hoping to appease him.  Well, later that afternoon Rylan disappeared for a bit and then all of a sudden he reappeared with gel all in his hair and it spiky. (I suppose he got his way)  I must admit it did look cute for the day.  Again, not thinking too much of this one time hair experience we went to bed that night.  Oh but now, he has decided that every morning and night to gel and spike his hair.



Oh my goodness, what has come over him?  Rylan also has a certain way of styling his hair too...he runs his little hands through the front and voila...


spiked hair.  He loves to show me this.

Rylan is one person I never thought that would be concerned about his hair.  However, all this week, indeed it has been all about the hair!  Now, I will be the first to admit the shorter hair does make his baby blues brighter but at the same time he looks like a big boy!



Yikes! Where is my little baby boy?!  First hair products, now what's next?

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness this is just precious!

Sarah N. said...

I agree, his new do really makes his eyes pop!

Tammie said...

I love when they hit this stage, so cute, and those eyes and smile,YIKES...

Elizabeth said...

Thanks, but he is a mess!