Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

It has been a busy Valentine's day around here.  Here is a little recap of our day of "LOVE".  We started the morning off with a morning surprise breakfast.


I kept it simple, heart shaped pancakes with heart shaped strawberries.


Then we were off to school with our Valentines for friends.  Rylan choose bubbles for his friends.


I showed Holden several cute ideas and came up with a couple too but Holden was dead set on a football Valentine.  Not only a football one but a San Franscico 49er Valentine,   News flash, it does not exisit!  Instead, I had to come up with something and this is how it turned out.


I attached a blow pop as a treat.  Not quite as cute as all of the Pinterest ideas but Holden loved them and I guess that is all that matters.  

While I was feeding Leyton, I let Rylan decorate cookies for Kevin.  He took his decorating very serious.


Look at all the sprinkles!

Our littlest Valentine looked too cute today in his tie shirt that I just could not resist a photo session!


Hope your day was filled with as much love as ours was with these three valentines!


Happy Valentine's Day!

 

No comments: