Friday, March 8, 2013

Leyton's Baby Dedication


Sunday was Leyton's Baby Dedication at church.  This is where Kevin and I dedicate raising Leyton to the accordance of God.  As I was pregnant with each of the boys, I prayed the same prayer each night for a healthy and happy baby.

 "For this child I prayed and the Lord has granted me my petition which I asked of Him." 
1 Samuel 1:27



And God has blessed us.

Then after each were born, and to this day, I am praying the same prayer, to mother them the way God wants me to.  Dedicating Leyton on Sunday was a reminder for us to do our best everyday and raise the boys to love God, love each other and to follow God's word.

"Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is older he will not turn from it."
Proverbs 22:6



These three are a handful but they really are a gift from above.


We are grateful each and everyday to have the privilege to love, care, and pray for them.  We are committed  to raising them with God's helping hand.  

1 comment:

Amy said...

Beautiful pictures, Liz. Little Leyton is looking so much like his big brothers. He's so cute!