Thursday, July 4, 2013

7 Months Old


Leyton is 7 months old!  


So much has happened over the past month.  He cut his two bottom teeth and has started to cut his top teeth,


he is sitting up,


and his personality is so sweet always smiling and giggling.


We have coined the nickname "Lovable Leyton" for him.  He loves to give kisses all the time, the open mouth, wet slobbery kisses are the ones he loves to give.  And with a face like this, how could you resist those kisses.  However, I will say, he does have a slight mischievous look at times,


I am sure he will be trouble one day but right now he is so sweet and lovable.


Happy 7 months Leyton!

5 comments:

Sarah N. said...

Omg ... I think he's a ham like Rylan. He's adorable! And his hair is lightening up.

Cameron {The Stimson Chronicles} said...

He is seriously so adorable! I can't believe how quickly he is growing! What a sweet face!

Elizabeth said...

Thanks! I think he reminds me alot of Rylan too. Which means I will have my hands full!

Elizabeth said...

Thank you! I can not believe how fast he is growing either.

Christi said...

Liz, he is adorable!