Wednesday, July 24, 2013

We went UP, UP, UP...


VBS is this week at our church.  To kickoff the week, they hosted a festival on Sunday.  I took Holden and Rylan and the babe stayed at home with Kevin.  I knew they would enjoy it.  There were bounce houses galore, dunking booths, carnival games, food, ice cream, and hot air balloon rides.  Yes, you read that correctly, hot air balloon rides.  Let me clarify that the hot air balloon was tethered to the ground so it only went up about 200-300 feet in the air but still an exciting ride.  Rylan really wanted to go up and I thought to myself, when would get the chance to do this again? And so we did.  We went UP, UP, UP!



Rylan was amazed and really enjoyed it, Holden was a little more in shock but enjoyed the ride too.  It was a very cool experience and I am so glad I gave in and allowed us to go UP!


    

No comments: