Sunday, September 1, 2013

Holden's first football game


I am a little behind in posting but Holden's first game was last Saturday.   For the game, we still did not have our official jerseys, not sure how every other team has their jerseys and we do not but who am I to complain.  Either way, we all adjusted and the boys were ready too play.  


I love the fact at Holden will run to his spot and is ready to go at every play.  And when he is not playing, he is on the sidelines cheering on his teammates.


These little guys always look so cute out there lined up.


Holden hustled and gave it his all.

Did I mentioned that it was one of the hottest days of the year?!  Poor Leyton was just glistening!


Final score, 25-8.


These little guys look like they are high schoolers walking off of the field after a big game. Too sweet.  But I am sure we will have many more of these moments throughout the season.

No comments: