Monday, October 7, 2013

Fun on the Farm


Holden had early release from school on Friday.  We decided to make the most of the afternoon and headed to Blooms & Berries for Fall on the Farm.  This was the best decision since it rained all weekend.  The boys had a blast.  First stop was the rubber duck races which is always a fun competition between the bothers.


We let Leyton experience the corn box for the first time and at first he was not sure about it but then he did not want to get out.  He did try to eat a handful but we quickly took it away.


Holden and Rylan rode the cow tractor through the sunflower fields.


We rode the tractor out to the pumpkin patch but ended up getting pumpkins from the stacks in the field.


 Once we came back from the pumpkin patch, we walked the sunflower path.


It was beautiful!  This is one sight I look forward to each fall.  I love it!  As do I love these 4 guys too.


One last stop to see the animals and jump the hay bales before we headed home.


I meant to take a picture of the boys when we first got to the farm but everyone was off and running so this was the end of night picture...


a little wild and crazy, just like our boys.  I am so glad we took advantage of our free afternoon and had some fun on the farm.  Have I mentioned I just love fall?!  Well, I do.      

No comments: