Tuesday, November 5, 2013

11 Months Old!!!


As I post these pictures, I can not believe that in less than a month Leyton will be ONE!  It is unbelievable to me!   I will preface this post by saying, my timing with this months pictures was not exactly the best. Saturday was filled with football games, birthday parties and errands which meant that Leyton was exhausted and not in the mood for pictures so I opted to wait until Sunday.  However, Sunday was not much better, church and the time change had this little guy out of sorts.  But that's life with an 11 month old.  So here we go...As soon as I put his sticker on....it was off and in his mouth!



  I tried again but he was having too much fun with this game of putting it in his mouth.  If he was not taking off his sticker, he was off and crawling.


He is still not walking but cruising like a champ!  I think in the next couple of weeks we will have a walker but then again, maybe not, we will just have to wait and see.  Leyton is still the most lovable little guy around and loves to be held and cuddled.  Some may called this "spoiled" but we like to call it "lovable".  He is the baby after all.   His brothers make him laugh all the time and it is easy to see how much he loves them, craziness and all!  It is hard to believe that it has almost been a year since this little guy entered our lives and stole our hearts. {More to come on this next month as we celebrate his First Birthday!}  I can not believe it is almost that time.  I am going to savor this next month as an infant before we enter into the world of toddlerhood.  Any bets on if he will smash his cake?  I am betting yes!  I can not wait!


Happy 11 Months Leyton!

No comments: