Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Halloween!!!


Halloween started off rainy, and it continued to rain all day.  Holden had his harvest party at school and I signed up for treats.  Since his class animal is an owl so I made little owls for the party.


Rylan's class party was was last week so he just had a normal day of school but we made teacher gifts to share.  "Bugs and Kisses"  My friend Cameron posted this idea and I loved it so much that I just had to borrow it.


Since this was Leyton first Halloween I tried to take some picture of this little rascal but he was too busy putting the baby pumpkins in his mouth.


The rain subsided for a moment and Kevin, Holden and Rylan headed out to Trick-or-treat while Leyton and I stayed at home and handed out candy.


 It was not even 5 minutes after the boys left that the rain started coming down hard!  Not to mention the wind was blowing the rain sideways.  In other words, the weather was nasty! My crew cut their trick-or-treating short and ran home.


They were soaked!


Quickly they changed and curled up on the couch with their candy.  Not a perfect Halloween but we made the most of it despite the weather.  Better luck next year.  Until then, Happy Halloween from our Ninja Turtles.


No comments: