Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The most magical time of the year


Rylan is my busy child!  He is constantly moving, talking and ALWAYS into something.  Just and example, the other night he was suppose to be getting into the shower and I heard a crash.  I went running to see what happened, and found my towel rack on the floor and Rylan crying.  When I asked him what happened he proceed to tell me, "he was exercising."  Yes, he was doing pull ups on our towel rack!  As I said, there is never a dull moment with him!

As I was making my rounds to turn off the Christmas trees. I found Rylan asleep wearing his Santa hat.
  

This reminded me that this truly is the most magical time of year for kids even for my little wild man.

2 comments:

nicole said...

Love it! He sounds like my Jonah. Is it a middle child thing? :)

Elizabeth said...

Yes, it must be a middle child thing. Rylan is super BUSY but is sweet at the same time.