Friday, January 3, 2014

Leyton's First Hair Cut


After the fifth comment of "What a pretty little girl".  I decided it was time for Leyton to get a hair cut. Such a bitter sweet time.  As funny as it may sound, I become very attached to the boys hair.  I do not know why but I just like to keep my babies looking like babies for as long as possible.  But Leyton's hair was becoming a little unruly so a little trim would help.


This little guy did so well.  Surprisingly, he sat still.


And just like that my little guy looks handsome once again.


We both survived this milestone.  Oh my little guys are growing up so fast.


2 comments:

David Burns said...

He is looking nice with this Hair Cut. He is also looks happy with this.

Richard C. Lambert said...

This is an awesome motivating article.I am practically satisfied with your great work.You put truly extremely supportive data. Keep it up. Continue blogging. Hoping to perusing your next post
best new salon in westchester - www.avenue145.com