Thursday, January 2, 2014

School Christmas Parties


Both Holden and Rylan had their Christmas parties last Friday.  Rylan's party was first and I made cookies for his class.  {Christmas Trees and Spiral cookies with sprinkles}  As you can see, sprinkles galore!


Rylan's class first performed Christmas songs that they had learned this month.



Then we had a family style celebration with lots of cookies and treats.  


Since Rylan's class has several food allergies, I kept his class treats simple with marshmallows dipped in chocolate and sprinkles.


It seems like sprinkles were the theme this year.

After lunch, the kids performed a play.  Rylan was a star!



He colored and decorated his star himself. There were lots of laughs when Santa arrived at the end of the play.


I think I laughed as much as the kids did.

Holden's party was all day.  However, I could not arrive until after Rylan's to help.  When I got there, they were exchanging ornaments.



After, they had lunch and a Christmas story.


We played Silent Night Bingo and by the time it was over and everyone received prizes,  it was time for early release.  Gosh time flies.  I love seeing the boys interact with their friends.


Holden has a great group of boys this year in his class that he loves hanging out with.  I think I was as excited for Christmas break as the kids were!

No comments: