Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Everyday Joys {Week 6}


Snow, Snow and more Snow.  Yes, it was yet another snow day but Rylan was up at 6:00 am ready to shovel the driveway.  Always the helper.  {February 5}


School was back in session, Leyton and I made a quick trip to the grocery store and this poor baby fell asleep on the way home.  It's tough being the third child! {February 6}



Bubbles, Bubbles, Bubbles  {February 7}



Snowing again! {February 8}


Daddy's twin shoveling yet another round of snow.{February 9}


Kept Holden home from school because he was not feeling well, not to mention, he sounded horrible.  Took him to the doctor expecting to go home with a perscription however,  his doctor just said it was sinuses and to use a humidifier.  Before leaving I asked them to do a strep test.  Much to my surprise,  it came back negative.  On Tuesday, I sent him to school, only to have his doctor call me at 9:00 to let me know his strep test came back positive.  So back to school I went to get him.  I am sure I looked like a terrible mom sending him to school but he did not have a fever and his doctor did not prescribe anything except a humidifier.  Oh, the joys of motherhood.  {February 10}


My littlest lunch date.  {February 11}


It was a wild week of everyday joys but so much to be thankful for, even the snow.

No comments: