Thursday, February 20, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!


After a week of the kids all being sick, I did not do too much on Friday.  I decorated the table and we had pancakes for breakfast.



Both boys had Valentine's Day class parties.  Rylan decide on these "Love Bug" mason jar Valentines.  We added gummy worms for his "love bugs."


 Holden decided on "Minions".  If you are wondering, the minions are twinkies.  These actually turned out really cute and Holden loved them.


I tried to get this little guy to pose for a picture with a chalkboard but instead he thought the chalkboard was a baseball and threw it.



So I tried again and got this sweet picture.


Holden had early release from school which I was glad since the snow started falling again.  What was suppose to be a dusting, ended up being close to 6 inches of snow.


Once all the kids were tucked in Kevin and I toasted to another Valentine's Day together.


Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: