Thursday, August 14, 2014

Everyday Joys {Week 29}

More joys….

Oh, these three. {July 16}


My morning ritual of watering our garden.  {July 17}


Happiness. {July 18}


Driving through northern Indiana, we came upon miles and miles of windmills. They were a spectacular sight to see.{July 19}


We started this morning at the state capital farmers market where we sampled lots of Wisconsin cheeses.  Made our way though the capital building, which by the way is beautiful, ate at the famous Dotty Dumpling's Dowry, and before calling it a day, we gave in and became Badgers fans.  Welcome to Madison. {July 20}


Mile and miles of farms and land….Welcome to Wisconsin. {July 21}


I was up well before the kids this morning but when Holden and Rylan woke up, they told me to go back to bed.  I was then greeted with ice cream and love sprinkles for my birthday breakfast in bed.  I suppose turning 36 is not that bad after all.  {July 22}


No comments: