Friday, August 15, 2014

Everyday Joys {Week 31}


Life is busy as you can see with this weeks joys….

Leyton definitely keeps me on my toes but I know these days are flying by.  Right now, I am wishing I could freeze time and especially these moments of open mouth kisses from my little man.  {July 30}


This was my first year planting blackberries and I was so excited to see these beauties this morning!{July 31}



Wild, carefree and blurry.  {August 1}


It's our Wednesday "farm to table" delivery.  Gosh, I am going to miss these when we move.
{August 2}


A sea of sunflowers. {August 3}


We may not have a house in Wisconsin yet but we found an athletic club that we all love!
{August 4}


The energizer bunny just keeps going, and going, and going….


We went on this waterslide about 100 times with Leyton and each time he laughed and said, "More, more."  This child has NO fear at all.


Decisions, decisions…..{August 5}



No comments: