Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Everyday Joys {Week 39}

A recap of our week…

A foggy beginning to the morning.  {September 24}


Fall.{September 25}


At the park this afternoon Rylan informed me of his day.  It went a little something like this… Rylan, "Sawyer (a girl in his class) tried to kiss me."  My response, "What did you do?!" Rylan,  "I told her if her catches me, her can kiss me."  My response, "Oh geez Rylan really." Rylan, "Don't worry Momma, hers so slow her didn't catch me."  Well, thank goodness!!!!!!!  I have a feeling this year of kindergarten is going to be an interesting one.  {September 26}


Fun on the Farm.{September 27}

 

Rub-a-dub-dub.{September 28}


What a gorgeous Monday!  Perfect for the zoo.{September 29}


Say What?! We have school today?!{September 30}


No comments: