Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Everyday Joys {Week 47}


Week 47 recap….

Leton's daily excitement, the cows.{November 19}


Another tooth bites the dust and we are singing "All I want for Christmas is my TWO front teeth, my TWO front teeth, see my TWO front teeth!" {November 20}


Today I am thankful for this little ball of energy.  He is into everything but he is also so very smart.  Every time he sits down to eat, he folds his hands to pray.  {lots of peeking involved but he is learning and understanding more and more each day.  {November 21}


Trying to stay warm..so it's warm banana chocolate chip bread and hot cocoa for after school snacks.  {November 22}


I am freezing and they are at it again.  {November 23}


Last night I put the Christmas tree together and added lights but did not decorate.  This morning, that boys woke up and were mesmerized even though there were no decorations.  I love this time of year. {November 24}

Definitely feels more like Christmas as we head into the Thanksgiving service at school.
{November 25}


No comments: