Thursday, January 15, 2015

Everyday Joys {Week 2}

Recapping Week 2 of our Everyday Joys:

He has T R O U B L E written all over him. {January 8}


Getting back into a routine after Christmas break is always hard but survived Mass and both Holden and Rylan gave me a hug afterwards.  I suppose that makes up for all the chasing I did with this wild one.  All I can say is thank goodness it's Friday! {January 9}


I have two joys from Saturday….

A little chef in the making.


Our local ice rink offers free skating lessons on Saturday.  So while Holden was a basketball practice, I took Rylan and Leyton for lessons.  I guess you could say Leyton was excited to finally get his chance on the ice.  {January 10}


This afternoon Kevin gave in and laced up his skates. {Thank goodness we have good insurance!}{January 11}

Monday just got a little sweeter. {January 12}


Lunchtime conversations with this little guy. {January 13}


The best way to hear about his day is to feed him.  Then he tells me everything I missed while he was at school.  {January 14}



No comments: