Saturday, January 24, 2015

My little sidekick


With Holden and Rylan in school all week, Leyton has become my sidekick.  Anything I do, he is right there with me helping.  He helps with laundry, dishes, vacuuming, sweeping, you name it, he is right beside me.  Leyton is a lot like Rylan, in that he does not like to be alone.  He wants to be right in the middle of the action, no matter what it is.  So with our recent snow showers on Thursday, I needed to shovel the driveway before it turned into ice.  And who was right beside me excited to help...you guessed it, Leyton.



It is so funny to think he is only two and probably does a better job of snow shoveling than I do!

 

So even though snow shoveling seems like a chore to me, my sidekick thinks it is just spending time with Mom.  Oh, and just look at his excitement.


Thankfully, this little shoveler works for juice boxes and snacks.  I think I can handle that request.

No comments: