Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Valentine's Day


This year both Holden and Rylan picked the same Valentines that they wanted me to make....LEGOS!  I was able to find Lego candy on Amazon which went perfect with the saying, "We were built to be friends."


They shared their treats at their class parties.  Rylan's class made their Valentine boxes in class but Holden had to make his a home.  He went with the Lego theme again.  


I helped in Rylan's class but it was so busy that I did not take any pictures!

Friday nights both Holden and Rylan have baseball practice {indoors} so once we got the kids to bed, Kevin and I celebrated Valentine's a day early with chocolate cake and Nashville on DVR.  I know, exciting.


Saturday was Valentine's Day and we celebrated with a breakfast full of love.  I made heart shaped pancakes, strawberries and bacon.  The boys always love waking up to special breakfast table.  We had a busy day ahead with basketball and the boys school auction that night so I kept it pretty simple but they loved it anyways.


Each boy got their own little Valentine's goodies which were big hits!


Nerf basketballs and trains, what could you love more.  Lots of love, chocolate, treats and love notes which made this Valentine's Day simple but extra special.

No comments: