Thursday, March 19, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!


St. Patrick's Day is one of my favorite family celebrations.  I love everything rainbows and green, it just screams spring and brighter days.

Once a year I buy the boys favorite junk food cereal...Lucky Charms, just for St. Patrick's Day.  They are usually excited to search for the pot of gold but we all know, they are most excited about the treats.  At breakfast, I did not do much just a few decorations and beads.


For some reason, I did not buy St. Patrick's Day shirts for Holden and Rylan.  Maybe I thought I did but either way, we found some green to wear and these two had too much fun with the mustaches, hats and beads.

 

After school, I made rainbow cupcakes and little pots of gold.


Don't you just love the bright colors!


The boys seemed to really enjoy their treats and surprises throughout the day.  So from our little Leprechauns to you....Happy St. Patrick's Day!




No comments: