Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Soccer Season has begun!


Last week was Rylan's first soccer practice and on Saturday, his first soccer game.  How it works here is that the team you played with in the fall is the same team you play with in the spring.  With that said, Rylan knew a few kids on his team.


Saturday, our energizer bunny was on fire!  He had goal after goal after goal.  I think part of the reason he likes soccer so much is because he gets to run!  Rylan does not mind getting into the mix of everyone going after the ball.


In fact, he is pretty relentless and will not give up unless he gets the ball.  I am not sure where he gets his determination from but it is pretty fun to watch him go up and down the field.


Overall, I think it was a great season opener.  I am sure I will have stories to tell from the season but I will wait to tell them at a later date...but one thing is for sure,  this soccer player is excited to be playing again!


On a side note, if you are wondering where Holden was on Saturday, he had baseball practice on another field at the same time as Rylan's game.  His baseball season opener is this weekend!  Don't worry, I am sure I will have pictures from that next week.  Finally, spring activities and sports are underway.  Now, if the weather would just warm up I would be extremely grateful!!!!

No comments: