Friday, May 29, 2015

Here comes the sun....


Most days after I drop the kids off at school, Leyton and I head to the gym.  Afterwards, we usually run errands, boring I know,  but that is our routine.   However, on our way out of the gym, the sun was shining and the temperatures were in the 80's!! I knew we had to seize the moment and headed back home.  One thing I have learned from living in Wisconsin for 9 months is that when the weather is nice, you better be outside because the next day it could be 40 degrees in MAY! Crazy I tell you!

As soon as we got home, I filled up the water table for some outdoor fun.  Leyton was so excited!  He was laughing and carrying on.  It was too cute.

 


A couple of times he tried to splash me with water.  And a couple of times he got me and would just laugh and laugh.


Funny how little bit of water and some toys can be hours of entertainment.


I love being outside as well. so this defiantly lifted both of our spirits.  Shh, don't tell the brothers but we snuck in a popsicle as an outdoor treat.

 

Leyton throughly enjoyed every single bite.

I must say, it finally feels like summer and we could not be happier!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have such a beautiful family. Holden and his chuuby stomach eating the popsicle.