Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Leyton turns 3!


Hard to believe that our little man turned 3 today!  We started off or morning with birthday waffles.  Leyton loved blowing out his candles and actually he blew them out several times this morning.


  After we dropped the boys off at school I tried to get a birthday picture in the snow but this was all I could get....Look who's 3!


Leyton and I played most of the day before picking the boys up from school.

After dinner, it was time to celebrate our birthday boy.  Leyton is really into trucks, especially Blaze Monster Truck.


Just look at his excitement!  Leyton is also really into Paw Patrol and this gift was a HUGE hit!


I just love Leyton's reactions.

Keeping with the truck theme, I made this construction cake.  The birthday boy loved it!


It was a full day of celebrating this cute little birthday boy.


We hope all his little wishes come true!  

No comments: