Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Our Annual North Pole Breakfast


It has been a busy week but we have still made time for some Christmas fun.  Our Annual North Pole Breakfast was this past weekend.  I decorated the table with lots of red and stockings for this special occasion.



As tradition goes, I made Rudolph pancakes for breakfast.


Each year, I love this breakfast even more.  Leyton was just a little excited not just because the sun was shining so bright (sorry for the bright pictures!) but he loved the Santa hats and pancakes.

Each boy received their Christmas pajamas.


This year I went with plaid, I think the boys are going to look so cute on Christmas Eve night!  I can not believe Christmas is just a few days a way!  We are busy baking, looking at lights and trying to enjoy this busy but special season together.

No comments: