Monday, February 8, 2016

Everyday Joys {Week 5}

It has been a busy few days.  Here is a glimpse of our week...

Friday calls for fudge brownies with lots of sprinkles.  {January 29}


One positive to having early birds is that I get to see the most beautiful sunrises each morning.  Happy Saturday.  {January 30}


Mrs. Leslie, my mentor mom at church,  invited us to come and cheer on the Wisconsin Women's Hockey team this past Sunday.  What she forgot to mention is that not only is her husband the coach, which I already knew, but her youngest daughter is on the team!   They won 2-0.  It was such a fun afternoon cheering on the Badgers.  {January 31}


February 1st...love is in the air.  {February 1}


The boys and I were hoping for a snow day today.  We even flushed i.e. cubes down the toilet in hopes that our wish would come true but no such luck!  It was just another snowy Tuesday.  {February 2}


First night of snowboarding lessons and I think they are hooked.


As I was watching Holden on his practice runs, I suddenly realized how much older he looks.  {February 3}


Somedays call for mom dressing up as a Super Hero during playtime after school.  By the way, this is Holden's costume I am wearing, hence the tightness with the fake built-in muscles! {February 4}


No comments: