Tuesday, February 2, 2016

February means...


February 1st means.... love is in the air.  

While the boys were at school, Leyton made a few Valentine's with his favorite Target find, Blaze Truck.


I thought it would be a fun for the boys to come home from school to a few surprises.  I set the table with Valentine snacks and little love notes in their mailboxes.  For snacks, I used brownies that I made over the weekend and made fruit kabobs.



I added a little toy for each boy that I just happen to find in the container when I went to get the mailboxes.  Everyone was surprised, even Leyton.

 

Its hard to believe that it is already February and not to mention 14 days until Valentine's Day!   This was definitely a fun surprise to a Monday afternoon as we begin our countdown of love.

No comments: