Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Leyton's first time skiing


The boys had their last snowboarding lesson last week and instead of snowboarding, they wanted to ski and they also wanted Leyton to ski.  I thought this was a great idea because it was not freezing and every week he ask if it is his turn yet.  So I got him all set up with skis, helmet, gloves, you name it he was ready but they as soon as he got it all on, he started crying, and I do not mean a small cry, I mean a full on temper tantrum cry!  It was horrible.  He crying walking to the bunny slope and when we tried to put him on the magic carpet he kept screaming, "he wanted to go home."  Agh!!!


At this point I was walking back to talk everything off and I had to set him down.  What I did not realize was that we were at the top of a mini hill and when I put him down he just went down.  His face was shocked but he LOVED it.  He stopped crying and wanted to do it again and again and again and again!  Finally, he calmed down and was all about skiing!


Honestly, he loved it.  I am sure we will hit the slopes again before the snow melts around here and I am sure next year will be fun having another little skier to watch.   I captured a few videos of the experience....look at him...a little pro! {I finally got the videos to upload and work! Enjoy}





I just love the sweetest between Rylan and Leyton...they are two peas in a pod.  Holden was off hitting the slopes, he just can not get enough of this new found hobby.

 


Holden was off hitting the slopes, he just can not get enough of this new found hobby.



No comments: