Sunday, May 15, 2016

Everyday Joys {Week 18}

A recap of our life lately.....

A cold night at the ball field.  {April 29}


Busy Saturday morning with soccer, lacrosse and baseball games.  It's nice to have a moment together before the day begins.  Happy Saturday.  {April 30}


Holden played his first two lacrosse games in the rain.  He played hard and made his first goal in the second game!  I should mention, he also received two penalties as well.  HAHA!  It was fun to watch him play but i must admit, I do not understand the game at all!   {May 1}


These two boys are in shock... they just got Los Angeles Angels player Mike Trout's autograph.  {May 2}



"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game."  Babe Ruth{May 3}


An early Mother's Day school gift from Holden.  He said he knew I loved pink, which I do.  I love these special school gifts each year.  {May 4}


We, meaning me, survived the school field trip to Great Wolf Lodge.  It was fun but keeping up with this crew was a full time job.  {May 5}


No comments: