Monday, May 16, 2016

Everyday Joys {Week 19}

A recap of our week.....

This kid just said to me, "Welcome to muscle beach."  Where in the world does he come up with this stuff!  {May 6}


Kevin and I snuck away after a full day of sports for a rooftop dinner downtown.  Such a fun night and the views were great as well.  {May 7}


I was surprised this morning with a Mother's Day breakfast in bed made with love by my three little ones.  Hence the ice cream and chocolate syrup.   {May 8}


Look who found his way into my bed...so cozy and sweet. {May 9}


Warm strawberry cookies on a dreary day.  {May 10}


Wednesdays are made a little sweeter with a surprise donut date after story time.{May 11}


Over the years, I have fallen in LOVE with gardening and it has become my happy place.  I think Audrey Hepburn describes gardening best, "To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow." Happy planting.  {May 12}

 


No comments: