Sunday, May 15, 2016

Weekend Visitors and Mother's Day


This past Thursday, Kevin's parents came in town for a visit.  I am not so sure they knew what they were getting themselves into!  As soon as the boys came home from school, they were outside playing home run derby.  Thankfully, the weather was somewhat decent.

 

Friday, the boys had an all school field trip to Great Wold Lodge and I was a chaperone....fun, fun, fun.


Leyton stayed at home with the grandparents and was spoiled.

Saturday morning we were out early for a full day of sports.  First, Rylan had a soccer game and was totally in his element running up and down the field.  He was entertaining to watch, especially since he has no fear.

Next up, Holden had two lacrosse games.  I think my inlaws got a kick out of the craziness of this game.  Holden played hard and made a goal!


Last game of the day was Rylan's baseball game.



Rylan went 3 for 3 at bat and made a couple of play in the field.  But the best part of the game was that his team won!


It was a long day of sports and the grandparents were troopers.


(Wondering where Holden is?  He went to a birthday party after lacrosse with a friend.  That is why he is not in the family picture....we tried!)

Once the kids were settled, Kevin and I snuck out for dinner downtown.  We tried a new place and it had the best views.



Sunday morning, the boys surprised me, well, they told me to get back in bed, with breakfast in bed.  Don't you just love the ice cream for breakfast?!


They gave me some sweet cards, and handmade gift and some new hydrangeas.
While we were planting, Rylan found a frog...good times!

 

It was a busy visit but a fun one!  I know my inlaws were ready to head home after this visit so that they could get some rest!  As we all know, life with three active boys is exhausting!  


No comments: