Thursday, June 9, 2016

Everyday Joys {Week 22}

A little recap of our week...

Sunset paddle boarding on the lake with friends.  {May 27}


Last lacrosse game of the season ends with a WIN!  {May 28}


Take me out to the ballgame.  {May 29}


Huntin',  fishin', and loving every day.... {May 30}


That's a wrap on Memorial Day.  We definitely made a splash this weekend and enjoyed every minute of this beautiful weather together.  Tomorrow it is back to school for the boys but we are on the summer countdown...6 days and counting.  {May 31}


First strawberry this season from our garden.  {June 1}


As I was doing my daily watering, I decided to pull down my hanging baskets to give them a good soak and look what I discovered...baby birds and six more eggs that will be hatching soon.  {June 2}


No comments: